Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who am I?

Weird, spontaneous, moody and explosive; I know I am hard to understand. I can't even explain me, I won't even try. I am a mystery to me. I don't know why I do the things I do or like the things I like. I don't know why sometimes I like to sit alone in a pitch black room. I can't say why I like red and black but despise pink. I don't know why at times I like company but suddenly desire privacy. I can't explain why I desire to know everything about anything. But in all of these, in all of my craziness, one thing gives me peace,one fact makes not knowing everything all right - THE TRUTH! The Truth that I was not made for you to understand nor was I made to be acceptable to your standards. I live to please only one. I know my purpose... I believe the question now is Who are you?

--- o diba ang gulo ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment